Full ACT Prep Video Crash Course - English, Math, Reading, and Science Included
Get every ACT® prep video we have - all for a discounted price!
Are you ready to master all portions of the ACT® and get the score you've always dreamt of?
In this full suite of videos, you'll receive over 3.5 hours worth of content with strategies, tips, and tricks to help make sure you meet - and exceed - your goals on the ACT®.
Here's what you're going to learn:
- Easy grammar tips to help boost your score
- How to properly use commas, semicolons, colons, hyphens, and more
- Master nitpicky rules like who vs. whom, it's vs. its, who's vs. whose, then vs. than, etc.
- How to best utilize your graphing calculator to improve efficiency, timing, and accuracy
- What the common mistakes are for common types of questions and how to avoid them
- How to manage your time in order to hit your goal.
- Tips and strategies to best handle each type of passage
- The most common types of questions and easy strategies to help solve them
- How easy it can be to conquer the dreaded reading passage
- What order you should take the passages in to help maximize your score
- Which parts of the paragraphs in each passage you should be focusing on to get the most answers the quickest
- What order you should answer your questions in to improve efficiency
Each video comes with questions from actual ACTs® - not questions we designed or questions similar to the ACT® - so you can see our strategies in action!
Mally A.C.T. was founded in 2003 by Michael Mally and Shane Mally after recognizing that private tutoring needed a more professional approach to maximize students’ potential for success in school and on standardized tests. Since opening its doors, Mally A.C.T. has helped thousands of students from more than 215 area high schools meet and surpass their academic and standardized testing goals. Mally A.C.T.’s diverse staff of tutors has more than 500 years of education experience combined and features current and retired teachers, Masters and PhD students, former Mally A.C.T. students, and professional authors. Mally A.C.T. operates out of a 6,000 sq.ft. facility with 20 private offices where students can learn in a professional yet laid back environment without the distractions of a coffee shop or library.